HRCHC BEHAVIORAL HEALTH SERVICES
WHAT IS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH PRIMARY CARE INTEGRATION?
It’s the merging of mental/behavioral health with physical health.
It focuses on behavior change and/or mental health issues that may be impacting physical health.
It also consists of Behavioral Health providers working with medical providers in the same location.
DO YOU WANT TO...
- Sleep better?
- Lose weight?
- Improve your mood?
- Better manage your diabetes, COPD, or other health condition?
- Get into the habit of eating healthier food?
- Feel less nervous or anxious?
- Overcome feelings of depression?
- Quit smoking?
- Handle stress in a different way?
- Cope better with major life changes?
- Quit drinking or drink less alcohol?
- Become a better parent?
- Improve your relationships?
- Handle peer pressure?
- Learn relaxation skills?