OB / GYNECOLOGY
Our OBGYN providers offer pelvic exams including Pap tests, contraception consultations, information on sexually transmitted infections, lesbian health issues, pregnancy testing, pregnancy counseling, and obstetrics referral.
Gynecological services included evaluation, treatment, and management of:
- Abnormal Pap tests
- Breast concerns
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Absent or irregular menstrual cycles
- Menstrual, intercourse, and pelvic pain
- Urinary or vaginal infections
- Genital rashes and warts
- Sexuality and relationship counseling
- Counseling and prescription for Emergency Contraception
- Family planning consultation
- Pregnancy testing, counseling and referrals
- HPV counseling and vaccination
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
CALL 757-393-6363 FOR MORE INFORMATION, OR ASK YOUR PROVIDER FOR DETAILS.